As we know, boneless pork chop recipes are often sought by those who love eating tender and delicious pork. The best recipe is by adding lots of garlic and lemon. The recipe down below is going to show you how to make the perfect pork chop.
- 4 pork chops (about ½ inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 10 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, cut into halves
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- The first things you can do to make boneless pork chop recipes is taking one of the lemon halves and squeeze the juice out of it. Set it aside. Now, take the other half and thinly slice it. Set it aside.
- Prepare a ziplock bag. Add in the freshly squeezed lemon juice, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix well. After everything is mixed, add in the pork. Make sure the pork is covered in the mixture. Put it into the fridge and marinate it for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Meanwhile, take out the pork from the fridge and clean it from the marinate mix. You can do this by patting the pork with kitchen towel. After they are completely dried, season the chops with a little bit of salt and also freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare an oven-safe iron pan. Heat it on the stove over medium high heat. Then, melt butter on pan. Add in pork when the butter is completely melted. Next, sear the chops. The easy pork chop recipes advise you to sear for 3 minutes for each side until it turns brown.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, and lemon slices on the pan and glaze pork with those ingredients. Transfer the pan into oven and cook for 15 minutes. Use meat thermometer to check the chops. If internal temperature reaches 145-150 degrees F, take out the pan out of oven.
- Let the chops rest for at least 5 minutes before you serve them.
As you can see, this recipe is perfect for dinner or lunch. You can serve it with side dish like mixed garden salad or pasta. This dish is certainly one of the best boneless pork chop recipes that you should try.