Alaskan cod recipes come to answer your wish for easy, quick and flavorsome dish. Probably you are not a professional chef with high cooking skills and experience, but it is never impossible to cook your own seafood. Either you do not have much preparation time or are too tired after a busy day; cod is the perfect ingredient to satisfy your entire family. The fish is quite impossible to mess up, unless you forget to turn off the stove for whole night.
In addition to its easy cooking, cod is also considered tasty. It does not require too much flavor as salt and pepper will be enough. If you are ready to cook the following Alaskan cod recipes, pay attention to the ingredients as well as cooking instructions. It does not take much of your time as the recipe will be ready in 20 minutes. Here is the recipe for you.
- Fish fillets out of 4 cods
- 4 tablespoon extra-virgin oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Pat cod filets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a medium bowl and add cherry tomatoes, olive oil, smashed garlic, lemon slices and thyme.
- Spray a baking dish with non-sticking cooking spray or with olive oil. Arrange cod on the dish and pour with tomato mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until well done.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, transfer to serving plate.
- Garnish the cod with parsley, lemon juice, and tomato sauce.
This easy recipe yields 4 servings. Without too much effort, you will be able to indulge the whole family with good food. For another option, you can also cook the cod fish on pan. Take a look at Alaskan cod recipes pan fried for cod cooking variation.
There is nothing to worry about when it comes to cooking seafood. Now you can be as skillful as professional chef with this easy cod recipe. You can also make modification by adding some ingredients as desire. It can be served along with vegetable salad or mash potato for more satisfying feeling. Go get the ingredients and prepare yourself to cook your very own Alaskan cod recipes.