Applebee’s margarita recipe makes a lot of people go crazy for it. It is no secret that one of the best beverages you can get at Applebee’s is margarita. The cocktail tastes really exquisite in the restaurant. It is a perfect beverage to accompany you during dinner at Applebee’s. If you want to recreate the famous margarita recipe from this famous chained restaurant, you definitely can do it at home. All you need to do is the right recipe to follow.
To make sure the margarita you are about to make tastes exactly the same with the one you get from the restaurant, you need to follow these ingredients and instructions precisely. Fear not because everything you need to prepare and do to create a glass of delicious margarita is written on the recipe down below. If you can recreate the margarita successfully, you can probably make other beverages from Applebee’s, such as the Applebee’s martini recipes.
- ¾ ounce marinier
- 1 ¼ ounce tequila
- ¾ ounce cointreau
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 4 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- 1 olive for garnish
- Some ice
- Some margarita salt
- To start making this Applebee’s margarita recipe, prepare a margarita glass. Chill the glass in the fridge. After the glass is completely chilled, rub its rim with lime wedge.
- Pour margarita salt onto a plate (if you cannot find margarita salt, you can use regular coarse salt). Turn the margarita glass upside down and dip the rim on the plate of salt. Set it aside.
- Now, prepare a shaker. Fill the shaker with some ice cubes or crushed ice. Then, add in all the lime juice, sweet and sour mix, simple syrup, tequila, grand marnier, and cointreau. Shake the shaker well to combine all those ingredients.
- Place a strainer over the chilled margarita glass. Strain the mixture from shaker into the glass.
- Garnish the margarita with lime wedge and olive.
Well, this cocktail recipe guarantees that you will end up with a glass of delicious margarita in your hand. You only need to make sure that you get everything right, including the amount of each liquor and every other ingredient on that Applebee’s margarita recipe above, so you will not mess up the result.